Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1-Liquid Pre-op

I AM HUNGRY!

That pretty much sums up the day.

I know this will be tough, but it's for a good cause. I need to get to experimenting with protien drinks.

I took all my measurements today and my starting weight. I will weigh again the day before or the day of surgery, haven't decided which yet.

The meatloaf I am cooking for the family tonight smells SOOOOOOOOO good. I want to just open up that oven and eat it all lol. Meatloaf happens to be one of my favorite things. I intended to cook it yesterday so I could have a meatloaf sandwich for lunch but it just didnt happen and I had to use the meat today. Ahhhh the things we do for our family.

I have not had much today, about to go experiment with a protein shake, the biggest problem is that my ice maker is not working!!! I planned on making lots of smoothies, well they just arent the same without ice!!

ANyways, today I have had
Carnation Instant Breakfast with fat free milk
Decaf coffee with 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Creamer
6 oz of Light Blueberry yogurt

Yeah thats not a lot of food.

No comments: