Friday, January 21, 2011

What kind of test was that?!

Good grief! I went in this week for my mental health assessment. This test was INSANELY long! Nearly 600 questions.

And most had absolutely nothing to do with weight loss surgery.

I get that the doctors need to make sure Im mentally all there but really?! 600 questions! AND I STILL HAVE TO MEET WITH THE DOCTOR FOR 90 MINUTES!?!

A portion of the test gave your 4 choices for your answer. Not at all true, Slightly true, mostly true, and very true.

Now brace yourself...

One statement I had to choose an answer for was "My favorite sport is pole vaulting" SERIOUSLY! I am not kidding people.

Another "My hobbies are archery and stamp collecting" REALLY!?

I spent quite a bit of time texting my bff and my hubby these random questions so they could laugh too.

Wierd statements were just thrown in the test randomly inbetween statements regarding drug and alcohol use OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

I am so glad the test is over with, that was 2 hours of my life I will never get back lol. Now I get to wait til the first week in February for my actual appt with the pyschologist, so we can go over my test and I can be deemed unfit for surgery because I am not a fan of pole vaulting, stamp collecting, or archery ;)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Perhaps you will be able to do Pole vaulting after the surgery? LOL those are some pretty weird questions...I bet yall had a great laugh xo